American Eskimo Standards & History
- The American Eskimo: That Great BreedThis article, written by Chauncey Bennett, was. reprinted in BLOODLINES, December, 1945 from articles which appeared in the late ’20’s. ( As printed in NAEDA 2010 Winter Newsletter ) In … Continue reading The American Eskimo: That Great Breed
- Open the UKC Stud BooksOn, Thursday, October 24, 2019 during the General Membership Meeting. Open the Stud Books was a topic discussion. After a lengthy conversation, an agreement was motioned, seconded, and passed by … Continue reading Open the UKC Stud Books
- History – Eskie Essence and InstinctsBy Diana L. Allenreprinted with permission from author The American Eskimo dog…. What is it? What are its natural instincts? What was the breed originally bred to do? What is … Continue reading History – Eskie Essence and Instincts
- UKC Breed Education PresentationThe UKC Breed Education file, updated 2015 by Daina Allen
- 1969 NAEDA First MeetingThe first meeting was held November 8, 1969 from 10:00am to 4:00pm in De Soto, Missouri.
- Official United Kennel Club Breed Standard(Revised October 1, 2013)©1989, United Kennel Club, Inc The goals and purposes of this breed standard include: to furnish guidelines for breeders who wish to maintain the quality of their … Continue reading Official United Kennel Club Breed Standard