Breed Standards & History
- 2015 Current and Historical Top Producing American Eskimo MalesCurrent and Historical Top Producing American Eskimo Males Current – The Current Top Producers list was compiled by the United Kennel Club using all data for progeny of these males whelped on or after January 1, 2006, … Continue reading 2015 Current and Historical Top Producing American Eskimo Males
- The Way It Was…A Conversation with Dick KortemeierThis was published in the Spring 2019 Newsletter. Thought it is so timely since since Dick and Eileen have been so supportive in our efforts to relocate the NAEDA National to Norman, OK this year on … Continue reading The Way It Was…A Conversation with Dick Kortemeier
- The American Eskimo: That Great BreedThis article, written by Chauncey Bennett, was. reprinted in BLOODLINES, December, 1945 from articles which appeared in the late ’20’s. ( As printed in NAEDA 2010 Winter Newsletter ) In writing on this breed let us … Continue reading The American Eskimo: That Great Breed
- History – Eskie Essence and InstinctsBy Diana L. Allenreprinted with permission from author The American Eskimo dog…. What is it? What are its natural instincts? What was the breed originally bred to do? What is it that sets AED apart from … Continue reading History – Eskie Essence and Instincts
- 1969 NAEDA First MeetingThe first meeting was held November 8, 1969 from 10:00am to 4:00pm in De Soto, Missouri.
- American Eskimo – Sponsored Genetic Diversity TestUC Davis with Better Bred is doing a genetic diversity study on the American Eskimo. We are receiving a $25 discount, so only making it $25.00 per dog. We … Continue reading American Eskimo – Sponsored Genetic Diversity Test
- Diabetes ProgramClinical Trial in Diabetes Do you have a cat or dog with diabetes? Consider enrolling in clinical trial today. The Diabetic Program at Penn Vet strives to improve the … Continue reading Diabetes Program
- Purina Pro ClubPURINA PARENT CLUB PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMRead more on the Purina Parent Club program. To be eligible for Purina Pro Club, you must be a breeder or personally care for 5 or … Continue reading Purina Pro Club
- Rescue EffortsThis web site does not endorse any individual rescue organizations. All rescue referrals and request should be directed to NAEDA’s Rescue Coordinator. For information please contact: NAEDA Rescue CoordinatorCheryl … Continue reading Rescue Efforts
- Understanding DiabetesAmongst the hundreds of research studies currently out there it is still difficult to pinpoint the root cause for such an obscure disease. For now, there is no cure and no sound conclusive analytical models that can be utilized to defend.