Breed Standards & History
- The American Eskimo: That Great BreedThis article, written by Chauncey Bennett, was. reprinted in BLOODLINES, December, 1945 from articles which appeared in the late ’20’s. ( As printed in NAEDA 2010 Winter Newsletter ) In writing on this breed let us … Continue reading The American Eskimo: That Great Breed
- History – Eskie Essence and InstinctsBy Diana L. Allenreprinted with permission from author The American Eskimo dog…. What is it? What are its natural instincts? What was the breed originally bred to do? What is it that sets AED apart from … Continue reading History – Eskie Essence and Instincts
- 1969 NAEDA First MeetingThe first meeting was held November 8, 1969 from 10:00am to 4:00pm in De Soto, Missouri.
- American Eskimo – Sponsored Genetic Diversity TestUC Davis with Better Bred is doing a genetic diversity study on the American Eskimo. We are receiving a $25 discount, so only making it $25.00 per dog. We … Continue reading American Eskimo – Sponsored Genetic Diversity Test
- Diabetes ProgramClinical Trial in Diabetes Do you have a cat or dog with diabetes? Consider enrolling in clinical trial today. The Diabetic Program at Penn Vet strives to improve the … Continue reading Diabetes Program
- Purina Pro ClubPURINA PARENT CLUB PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMRead more on the Purina Parent Club program. To be eligible for Purina Pro Club, you must be a breeder or personally care for 5 or … Continue reading Purina Pro Club
- Rescue EffortsThis web site does not endorse any individual rescue organizations. All rescue referrals and request should be directed to NAEDA’s Rescue Coordinator. For information please contact: NAEDA Rescue CoordinatorCheryl … Continue reading Rescue Efforts