Next Newsletter – Summer Issue (June)
Have a great idea for an article? Something you’d like to see in the newsletter? Just use our online form: Newsletter Submission
NAEDA Club members: Never too early to start thinking about articles, around the ring stories, or any other great Eskie news.
- Let me know if you’d like the cover or to place full page or half page sponsorship spot.
- Have a news about AED Club Event?
- Breeder Announcement?
- Litter updates?
- New puppy Homes?
- Something NEW: Let’s says Happy Birthdays to our 10 and over fur babies.
- Super Seniors: Anyone turn 15 or older this year? Let’s get a short bio and a pic or two! Celebrate the Golden years.
- If UKC processed your New Tile in March, April or May, please send in a pic.
- Historic Top Producing Sire report planned to be in this issue too.
- Need your “placeholder” by June 15th for layout, this is critical to the number of pages. Draft sent to Board.
- Submission Final Deadline Sunday June 20th. Final drafts of articles, pictures. You should have reviewed your proof by now. (If not then contact me asap) Remove any left placeholders and fill in with other content. Draft sent to Board.
- Final review June 21st. Final search for typos. Draft sent to Board.
- Upload to Printing Tuesday 22nd
- Mailing Labels/ Envelopes prepared. Will check the on-line membership form updates.
- Mailed by June 28th
Hope by now you have received your Spring Newsletter. They went out in the mail a few days later than planned, April 8th.
If you need to update your mailing information or renew your membership, it’s easy to use the on-line form for membership application.