Pre-Entry Fees: Conformation $20.00, Junior Showmanship $5.00, Non-Licensed $5.00
- Email & PayPal: PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org plus 5% fee. Email PayPal receipt to email@example.com. Email your signed UKC Conformation form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Mail & Check: Checks payable to NAEDA. Mail to Debbie Mitchell, 11994 Pruett Road, Krum, TX 76249
- Conformation Entry Form – Use Starting January 1, 2019 (PDF)
- You can use UKC Temporary Listing Number if your pup is not already UKC registered. Requests for Temporary Listing Numbers are now automatic and you will receive your TL Number by email making them available 24/7
Saturday Oct 17th: National American Eskimo Dog Association National Show.
- Saturday is all Eskies, All Day. One Show starting at 10am.
- Judging American Eskimos will be Katherine Short
- Special Exhibition-Legends of the Ring.
- Following the end of the show we will start the NAEDA Auction, then the NAEDA General Membership Meeting, followed by the NAEDA Board Meeting.
- Events Offered: Conformation (Altered Conformation, Junior Showmanship, Brace, Brood Bitch, Novice Puppy, Special Exhibition, Stud Dog, Veteran) Juniors Must Show an AE. All non licensed classes on Saturday our for the AEs only.
Sunday Oct 18th: Two All Breed Shows.
- All Breed Show Counts
- Three Rings. Show 1 Start time 9:00am. Show 2 Start time 12:00pm. or 30mins after the end of Show 1.
- Judges: Ronny Junkins, Roland Pelland, Katherine Short
- Events Offered: Regular, Altered, and Juniors available. Non licensed classes – Novice Puppy Only
Location: Cleveland County Fairgrounds, 615 E Robinson Street, Norman, OK 73071, (Indoors) 405.360.4712
- Indoors on concrete – Not climate controlled
- Weather forecast for Norman: 72-73 high, 48-49 low
- Rings will have mats.
- Electric available. Bring an extension cord.
- Grooming Space Availing in same building. Move in Friday after 3pm. Move in Saturday opens at 7:30am.
- Host Clubs will be providing bottled water, soft drinks, coffee and a few snacks. Concession Stand will be closed. Numerous Restaurant options nearby.
- Sarah Sanchez will be our show Photographer. facebook.com/LiebenPhotography
- RV Parking: First Come, First Serve. No Reservations. $25/ night. More details: clevelandcountyfair.org/173/RV-Park