On August 14, 2020, UKC approved the extension of 1 year to the Open the Stud Books. Please pass this information along to club members or anyone interested in getting their AE registered with UKC.
On, Thursday, October 24, 2019 during the General Membership Meeting. Open the Stud Books was a topic discussion. After a lengthy conversation, an agreement was motioned, seconded, and passed by all that attended the General Membership Meeting. The Stud Books will OPEN with the following requirements, approved with UKC:
PART A: you have now until October 31, 2021 to fulfill Part A requirements:
- You must purchase a Temporary Listing (TL) number off the UKC website. (yes, the American Eskimo breed has the right to purchase the TL number and can participate at any UKC venue show – please remember that any points/titles achieved with the TL number will transfer to the single registration) (https://www.ukcdogs.com/tl-numbers)
- You must participate in at least six (6) UKC events (either conformation or performance, non-licensed classes will NOT count towards the 6 events). This will be up to the owner to provide the NAEDA information showing the participation requirements has been met. The owner can easily do an Online Points check and print off the website to help the NAEDA verify this. (https://www.ukcdogs.com/points-check)
Once Part A, has been completed. The owner must contact the NAEDA Secretary, Renee Strong, at (315) 497-1682 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the NAEDA the above verification. At time of verification the NAEDA will provide the owner with a letter of approval from the NAEDA to get their American Eskimo Single Registered.
PART B: you have now until December 31, 2021 to fulfill Part B requirements, any registration forms received after December 31, 2021 will NOT be approved. Part B MUST be handled with UKC.
- Complete the UKC Application of Single Registration for the American Eskimo – this can be downloaded off the UKC website under Registration tab.
- Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry. For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club, ONLY.
- Your dog’s completed three generation pedigree. Dogs with UKC registered parents do not need to provide proof of registration but need to provide UKC the registration numbers and names for the sire and dam.
- Signed letter of approval from the NAEDA. For more information on the approval process please contact NAEDA Secretary, Renee Strong at (315) 497-1682 or email@example.com.
- Single Registration fee of $35.00 payable to UKC.
Congratulations when that is all completed your American Eskimo will be UKC registered. UKC will send you your registration paperwork and you will also receive any certificates that your dog has accomplished during this time frame.
UKC will send you your registration paperwork and you will also receive any certificates that your dog has accomplished during this time frame.